Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kellie Pickler - The Woman I Am

Kellie PicklerKellie Pickler is a former American Idol contestant and an American country music artist since 2006. Her album, The Woman I Am, is her fourth album since her debut album Small Town Girl in 2006. The Woman I Am will be released on November 11, 2013 by Black River Entertainment.

Kellie Pickler discography so far:
The Woman I Am (2013)
100 Proof (2012)
Kellie Pickler (2008)
Small Town Girl (2006)

The Woman I AmThe Woman I Am Artwork features Kellie Pickler with her image tiled in different poses in black and red dresses. The Woman I Am album was her first album for Black River Entertainment when she signed her on October 2012.

The Woman I Am has 12 tracks, with Little Bit Gypsy as her first track and Someone Somewhere Tonight for her last track. The arrangement doesn't mean it is their first single for the album. Someone Somewhere Tonight that was released on May 14, 2013 is located at the bottom of the album is her first single followed by Little Bit Gypsy for her second single that was released on August 19, 2013.

Kellie Pickler - The Woman I Am Tracklist:
1. Little Bit Gypsy
2. Ring for Sale
3. Buzzin'
4. The Woman I Am
5. Closer to Nowhere
6. Selma Drye
7. I Forgive You
8. Bonnie and Clyde
9. Where Did Your Love Go
10. No Cure for Crazy
11. Tough All Over
12. Someone Somewhere Tonight

Little Bit Gypsy, her second single off her fourth album, got some good beat and lyrics in chorus. I like the mellow harmony which starts at 02:00, I think that's the kicker for this track.

Author:

0 comments: